How profitable is mining with NVIDIA GeForce GT 620?
NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 can generate more than 0.01 USD monthly income with a 4.17 H/s hashrate on the ZEC - Equihash (EWBF) algorithm.
|Algorithm||Hashrate||Monthly Income||Monthly BTC Income||Monthly USD Income|
|ZEC - Equihash (EWBF)||≈ 4.17 H/s||≈ 0.00005007 ZEC||≈ 0.00000021 BTC||≈ 0.01 USD|
- ≈ There isn't enough data provided to make an accurate evaluation.
Select a different hardware (If your CPU or GPU is not on the list, it means it's not profitable for mining)
- The information on this page contains estimations based on hash rate measurements submitted by our users. Due to software and hardware glitches, some users submit exaggeratedly high or exaggeratedly low hash rates that don't correspond to reality. Thus, the estimations calculated for some video cards are either too high or too low.
- Please don't make hardware purchase decisions based solely on this information, or disappointment may follow. Please do more comprehensive research before purchasing hardware, and confirm the hash rate and daily income from multiple sources.
- Also, keep in mind that the crypto mining income may be highly variable because of multiple factors such as difficulty and exchange rate variation, mining algorithm changes that some coins do from time to time, and even pool luck.
Start earning with BetterHash! Download and start mining.
- Make sure you deactivate all your antivirus programs, including Windows Defender's Live Scanning feature. All antivirus programs detect mining applications as viruses and delete files from them, causing them to malfunction. This is called a false positive, a miner doesn't cause any harm.
- If you understand, type in the box below to proceed with the download:
Active miners and hashing speeds
The list of all installed miners and all the mining algorithms. Here you can see the hashing speed for each algorithm as well as the daily and monthly income estimation. The upper panel will display a red message in case one of the monitored miners fails.
Wallets, payments and startup
We designed the settings page with the help of our users, by implementing features that you desired. You can set BetterHash to do what works best for you. From automatic sign in to your online wallet, to scheduling mining hours, BetterHash can be personalized to what suits you best.