BetterHash was launched in 2017. We've been long enough on the mining market to know how to do things right. Although new coins appear every day, we know how to select the ones that matter. Based on our experience, we'll add a new coin when:
- It has enough liquidity to guarantee almost no slippage when it's exchanged to BTC. Otherwise, it only looks profitable because, when you trade it to BTC, the slippage is so significant that the actual exchange rate will be more than 15-25% lower than the listed market price.
- It has a large market cap that guarantees the coin is here to stay: it won't disappear after one or two months.
- The coin is listed on a stable, serious, high volume exchange. Otherwise, the exchange can be offline when BetterHash wants to exchange it, or the API interface might return some strange error, etc.
- It has a stable wallet that is constantly checked for bugs and security issues by an active community of developers.
- It's a real coin that makes sense in the cryptocurrency universe, stands out by something or has a huge fan base that keeps it active.